- 8 edible flowers (such as violets or rose petals)
- 200ml cold jasmine tea
- 1 tsp orange blossom honey
- 25ml elderflower cordial
- juice 1 grapefruit
- 75ml vodka
- 300ml Prosecco
- extra ice cubes
- Before the Contest, freeze the 8 edible flowers in 8 ice cubes, if you like.
- Pour the jasmine tea into a cocktail shaker with the orange blossom honey, elderflower cordial, grapefruit juice and vodka. Add a handful of (normal) ice cubes and shake well.
- train into 4 tall glasses. Divide theProsecco between the glasses, then add extra ice and the flowery ice cubes (if using).
Recipe from Good Food magazine, April 2015